Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happiness Challenge/Award


This blog was one of ten chosen by Aine Butler-Smith of the blog The Evolving Spirit to play along with a meme involving listing ten things that make you happy, then passing the meme along to ten other blogs. My personal blog was also one of Aine's ten, so that is where I have answered the challenge and listed my Ten things. You can find them on Quid Nunc? right here: Ten Things.

Aine calls this an award, rather than a meme, and certainly just to be chosen by another blogger for such an exercise is an honor. So call it what you will, but enjoy thinking about it and doing it. I think it's a fun glimpse into others' lives and hearts. I look forward to reading your lists.

Passing this along to ten other blogs is a bit harder, I thought maybe each of us could come up with a couple of them. You guys are about the only ones I can think of, but maybe you have others on your lists you can pick.

2 comments:

sunflowerkat said...

I took you up on the challenge and posted here:

http://sunflowerkat.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-makes-you-happy.html

Thank you Mary Ellen and Aine. This came along at just the right time.

Kathy said...

There is so much going on just now that I don't post regular here or on my own blog, but this little post may inspire some words. Soon.