Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Photo (Photo Friday...Whatever)

I haven't had enough of a brain to actually write something, but when I saw Mary Ellen's picture, I knew I had to at least cough up an image for "Photo Friday..."

And here it is:

sandstone eye for j

Last weekend, I carried my camera to the beach and just took pictures of anything that struck my fancy. And I saw this lovely formation in the side of the sandstone cliff. The colors are wonderful...I want to decorate my bedroom with them.

Anybody else have a picture to share (it's still Friday somewhere...)

3 comments:

marigolds2 said...

OMG!!! Lisa,This is unbelievable!!How big was this astounding formation? Do you have a shot from a further distance? I don't quite understand what I'm seeing.

Lisa :-] said...

The thing was at eye level and maybe about eight inches across... Had to get up close and personal with it and fire off a couple of shots.

sunflowerkat said...

I would have shot this too Lisa! I'm always seeing beautiful formations in rock. What great color. I love it!