Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Attention Sarah Palin:


I love this button!  I suspect there are some who won't, though.

Also, if you're so inclined (and I am) there's an amazing website called Women Against Sarah Palin, started by a couple of women on Blogspot who object to Palin.  This is from their masthead: "On Wednesday, September 3, we sent out an email to 40 friends and colleagues asking them to respond to Sarah Palin’s candidacy as Vice President of the United States. They forwarded the letter to their friends across America. By Tuesday, we had received more than 40,000 responses from women of all ages and backgrounds."  Check out the site.  I've sent my objections.

Tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to admit I love that button.  

Anonymous said...

love it, grins, debra

Anonymous said...

This is a great button.  You can tell it was created by a liberal.  Someone with an education.  Someone with sly wit.  Someone with knowledge and understanding of history.  Traits almost never applicable to right-wing conservatives.  Lisa  :-]  

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, I LOVE it, I absolutely LOVE it. You have so made my day.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Great! Now you're putting Obama up there with God's son.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I don't see Obama's name on the button.

Anonymous said...

    Love the button! My sentiments exactly. And this has nothing to do with putting God's Son next to Obama.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay