Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?!?!?!?!!!

WELL, LADIES, IT'S BEEN A SWEET, SHORT RIDE...

AOL is turning us loose.

It's been nice blogging with you.  And maybe we can figure out how to do one at blogspot.

BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU, THIS IS JUST AN UNBELIEVABLY...UNBELIEVABLE THING FOR AOL TO UP AND DO. 

LIKE I HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS BULL**** RIGHT NOW...

AS I SAID OVER AT COMING TO TERMS,

YOU SUCK, AOL!!!

Well, at least I'll no longer have a reason NOT to uninstall "the virus known as aol" from all my computers...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry and re-establish somewhere! How will you vent without us! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

What exactly is going on?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes.  AOL DOES SUCK.  Sadlly, we've all known it all along.  And after many arguments over many years with my hubby over the VIRUS that AOL is ... :::sigh:::  

I'm pissed.

Good luck ladies ... it's been fun ... and maybe we'll meet again. Maybe we can make it a point to meet again.